Employer: MIS Group
Duty Station: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: 17th Feb 2014
Roles and duties:
• Maintaining the standardized appearance of Spitfire training materials; performed its as necessary, including creation of new presentations, handouts or case studies.
• Project management and/or administrative support for ongoing efforts in the areas of marketing, fundraising, and materials production.
• Ensure quarterly monitoring and evaluation, and prepare progress reports for management.
• Attend meetings internal & external at both local and strategic level in relation to training.
• Maintain good relationships with other training organizations and legislative groups
• Undertake administration of bookings both internal & external and of all relevant paperwork.
A Training Centre in Dubai requires: 1) Female Training Coordinator Preferably with previous experience
How to apply:
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org