Employer: Al Zahra Private Hospital
Duty Station: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: 16th Feb 2014
Registered Nurses Required for Neonatal Intensive Care and Operating Theatre
• Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
• Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions.
• Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
• Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
• Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
• Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
• Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
• Direct and supervise less skilled nursing/health care personnel, or supervise a particular unit on one shift.
• Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments.
How to apply:
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org