Job Title: Executive Secretary
Employer: New Age Co. LLC
Duty Station: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: 17th Feb 2014
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
• Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
• Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives.
• Meet with individuals, special interest groups and others on behalf of executives, committees and boards of directors.
• Manage and maintain executives' schedules.
Required Indian Executive Secretary with 2 3 years experience for an Engineering Company at DIP
How to apply:
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org