Tuesday, 21 January 2014
Accountant at Silwan International General Trading LLC in Dubai
Job Title: Accountant
Employer: Silwan International General Trading LLC
Duty Station: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: 17th Feb 2014
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
• Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Work as Internal Revenue Service agents.
• Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
• Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals.
• Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting and data processing systems, and long-range tax and estate plans.
• Investigate bankruptcies and other complex financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings.
How to apply:
Email CV to: email@example.com / contact 050-9958391.