Job Title: Office Helper
Employer: MIS Group
Duty Station: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: 17th Feb 2014
• Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
• Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
• Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund
• Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items using automobile.
• Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
A Training Centre in Dubai requires: Office Helper Preferably with previous experience
How to apply:
Send your CV to: email@example.com