Job Title: Procurement MEP Engineer
Employer: MEP Contracting Co.
Duty Station: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: 17th Feb 2014
Roles and Duties:
• Analyze all suppliers in order to select the most suitable suppliers who are able to deliver high quality products at competitive pricing.
• Negotiate with suppliers on lead-time, cost and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
• Manage suppliers to meet objectives related to cost, delivery performance, schedule and quality.
• Develop purchasing or sourcing strategies based on portfolio analyses and supplier referencing study.
• Define and maintain documented category and supplier strategies using market and competitive data.
• Liaise with suppliers on delivery schedule so as to ensure on-time deliveries of final product.
• Develop, implement and drive the procurement strategies in order to meet cost savings targets.
• Review and manage the supplier base to ensure consistency with the sourcing strategy.
How to apply:
Send your CV to: email@example.com