Tuesday, 21 January 2014
Receptionist Job at Desert Safari in Dubai
Job Title: Receptionist
Employer: Desert Safari
Duty Station: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: 17th Feb 2014
Roles and duties:
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Receptionist, with experience, required for a tourism company.
How to apply:
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org