Job Title: Physiotherapist
United Arab Emirates
- Indian, with DHA license and experienced.
- Initiate appropriate physiotherapy intervention programs for patients or clients suffering from immobility.
- Assess and evaluate physical disabilities caused by neurological disorders, stroke, diseases or injuries.
- Bring wellness and mobility in physical disabilities caused by injuries, stroke or other neurological disorders through physiotherapy treatment programs.
- Handle pain and physical problems caused by illnesses, disabilities and injuries.
- Manage and treat patients with disabilities in home and community care.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to provide patient care and comfort.
- Maintain and update patient records and documents.
- Provide quality physiotherapist treatment to the highest possible levels.
- Consult and collaborate with consulting physicians and other medical professionals in providing physiotherapy treatments.
- Teach patients and their families about self care treatment interventions.
How to Apply:
Email CV to: email@example.com or call 04-3961335 / 050-8584219.
Closing Date: 12th February 2014