Job Title: Pediatrician
United Arab Emirates
- Indian, with DHA license and experienced.
- Roles and duties:
- Advise patients, parents or guardians and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Examine children regularly to assess their growth and development.
- Examine patients or order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients and parents or guardians.
- Monitor patients' condition and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
- Plan and execute medical care programs to aid in the mental and physical growth and development of children and adolescents.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury in infants and children.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
How to Apply:
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04-3961335 / 050-8584219.
Deadline: 12th February 2014