Job Title: Dentist
United Arab Emirates
Indian, with DHA license and experienced.
Roles and duties:
- Use masks, gloves and safety glasses to protect themselves and their patients from infectious diseases.
- Administer anesthetics to limit the amount of pain experienced by patients during procedures.
- Examine teeth, gums, and related tissues, using dental instruments, x-rays, and other diagnostic equipment, to evaluate dental health, diagnose diseases or abnormalities, and plan appropriate treatments.
- Formulate plan of treatment for patient's teeth and mouth tissue.
- Use air turbine and hand instruments, dental appliances and surgical implements.
- Advise and instruct patients regarding preventive dental care, the causes and treatment of dental problems, and oral health care services.
- Eliminate irritating margins of fillings and correct occlusions, using dental instruments.
- Perform oral and periodontal surgery on the jaw or mouth.
- Remove diseased tissue using surgical instruments.
- Apply fluoride and sealants to teeth.
How to Apply:
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04-3961335 / 050-8584219
Deadline: 12th February 2014