Job Title: Assistant Pharmacist
Organisation: AL Salama Pharmacy
Asst. Pharmacist, Keralite, male, with MOH license.
- Labeling medications.
- Opening packaging lines.
- Assisting maintenance of stock levels.
- Receiving incoming goods.
- Answering queries about medicines.
- Filling medication orders including measuring, mixing, packaging, labelling and delivering drugs
- Managing inventory, including monitoring, re-stocking, expired products and inventory management
- Receiving written prescriptions and inputting prescriptions into the computer system
- Maintaining computerized lists of medications taken by patients
- Communicating with clients, physicians and suppliers
- Understand home health care products such as canes, vision aids and hearing aids
- Pre-packaging medications (i.e. unit dose packaging)
- Answering telephones and taking messages
- Cleaning and sterilizing dispensing bottles and instruments
- Operating a cash register
How to Apply:
Fax CV to: 06-5358557 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 13th February 2014