Job Title: Food and Beverage Supervisor
Organisation: Abela & Co
United Arab Emirates
Urgently Require - Food and Beverages Supervisor (Arab nationality) With 3 years experience in the same capacity, vocational or bachelor's degree holder in the food and hospitality industry. Captain (Arab nationality) With 2 years experience in the same capacity, secondary or vocational certificate in the food and beverages industry Should be willing to live and work in
Roles and duties:
- A food and beverage supervisor attends to customer complaints or issues, resolving matters as expediently as possible.
- Supervisors also oversee food preparation, food storage and dining areas, ensuring that the facility remains in compliance with safety regulation and health codes.
- A food and beverage supervisor performs the duties of a human resources manager, recruiting, hiring, training and terminating staff members.
- Supervisors also schedule employees for work.
- maintain employee records and administer payroll and benefits.
- Participates in the recruitment, selection, and training of staff
- Supervise and schedule food and beverage staff
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Resolve customer complaints, as well as internal conflict amongst staff
- Order and maintain inventory control costs
How to Apply:
Please email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 13th February 2014