Job Title: Gynecologist
United Arab Emirates
Indian, with DHA license and experienced.
- Prepare government and organizational reports on birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or the medical status of individuals.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
- Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal and post-natal periods.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitor patients' condition and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
- Perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients' health and deliver babies safely.
- Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
How to Apply:
Email CV to: email@example.com or call 04-3961335 / 050-8584219.
Deadline: 12th February 2014