Job Title: Senior Architect
Job Salary: AED 18,000-22,000 p.m.
Organization: Archcorp Architectural Engineering
Location: Deira, Dubai
Closing Date: 9th Jan 2014
• Using CAD / BIM in design, advising the client on the practicality of their project. Obtain all relevant information regarding the project – new or existing details.
• Producing detailed drawings & Specification writing.Meetings / discussion with team lead or lead a project at times to determine design needs and requirements for the project.
• Supervision of the assigned draughts men and make necessary review, correction and guidelines with respect to agreed bench mark.
• Take part in project management issues and assist project manager to achieve accuracy while planning and scheduling in accordance to project deadline.
• Arrange meetings to review proposals and plans, making modifications or revisions as required.
• Prepare and maintain project documents per agreed deliverables like correspondence, minutes of meeting, notes etc. Allocation and distribution and follow up of task within the team, checking of works produced.
• Coordination with team members (suppliers / sub-consultants).
• Works closely with developers or construction supervisors and the clients to ensure that everything is completed according to plan.
• Preparing and presenting design proposals to the client. (If Required)
• Traveling to the various sites to complete physical inspections and site surveys before starting on the design (If required).
• Assist in preparing tender applications and presentations. Negotiating with contractors and other professionals (If required).
• Keep on learning skills as per modern practices in the relevant field and update other disciplines organization wide.
• Assist HR in technical interviews during recruitment of staff Architectural Design department.
• Experience in architectural consultancy will be preferred.
• 20 years of experience, completed at least 10 projects of considerable repute at least 5 in UAE.
• Should have hands on skills in AutoCAD, Revit Architecture (preferable), MS Project, Primavera, MS Office & Outlook.
• You must be a Graduate with Bachelors in Architecture / Masters in Architecture.
How to Apply:
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com
N.B: Kindly apply with your best work samples but keep your email size maximum to 10MB, you may send multiple emails if your work samples exceeds the said limit.