Job Title: Engineer for Joinery Division
Job Salary: AED 6,000 p.m.
Organization: Golden Arch Decor LLC
Location: Abu Dhabi
Closing Date: 8th Jan 2014
• To execute the works according to the latest approved revision of drawings and/or instructions of authorized authorities.
• To supervise the construction in terms of proper method, material reservation and optimum output of labor.
• To study all construction drawings, documents and its updates, in terms of construction methodologies in coordination with other disciplines/ contractors/ subcontractors prior to construction and to give proper extensive explanation to his team.
• To study construction schedule and project budget and review them continuously to assure working within their limits.
• To prepare the daily production sheets for his team as extracted from the three weeks look ahead schedule.
• To explain daily production sheets, related drawings and work methodology for the Foremen and the Surveyors daily.
• To pass all instructions issued to him by the authorized representatives of the Employer or the Engineer to his manager to handle contractually prior to commencement.
• To coordinate with the Consultant/ Supervisor for inspection of works stages according to method statement after being inspected internally to gain his approval on the works requested and to make the corrective action needed to gain his acceptance.
• To give all support needed for subcontractors in accordance to their contract.
• To coordinate with other sections for any needed backup.
• To create crews doing the same job to get benefits of the learning curve.
• To attend a daily meeting with the Construction Manager to review the work progress and to solve daily problems.
• Complete experience in production and installation of high quality joinery & furniture and fit out works
• A valid UAE driving License.
• Very good communication skills
• Very good Computer Skills (Autocad, MS Office)
• Team Player
How to Apply:
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com