Job Title: Property Consultant
Organization: Wider View Properties
Location: Business Bay, Dubai
Closing Date: 9th Jan 2014
• Keep a look out for old and new assets.
• Scan the property market for the required knowledge.
• Ensuring that the agents are following the legal business practices perfectly.
• Has to be updated about all the financial services industry, specifically within the real estate or property management field.
• Has to be upgraded about the new legislation, government policies etc…as well.
• Develop and maintain effective, productive relationships with legal professionals and also other consultants as well.
• Actively participate in projects, manage a team and make sure that deadlines are met.
• Use their expertise to resolve financially challenged real estate assets by returning them to acceptable standards.
• Potentially enhance the property values.
• Keep a lot of factors in mind while signing the deals such as complying with insurance, regulator’s guidelines, and environmental requirements.
• Real Estate UAE experience
• Should be aware of Real Estate Laws
• Organized and detail oriented
• Extensive sales training and administrative support.
• Should be dynamic, presentable and self-motivated
• Strong advertising and marketing support
• Excellent verbal & written English communication skills
• Have Strong Work Ethics
• Outstanding negotiation and convincing skills.
• Professional, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure (crutial)
How to Apply:
Please forward your resume with detailed history of your real estate career to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.