Job Title: Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Organization: Oxford Business Group
Location: Dubai Media City, Dubai
Closing Date: 11th Jan 2014
• Work in coordination with the Sales Support Department to track related mutual issues such as contracts, proforma invoices and payment terms.
• Ensure timely and accurate issuance of invoices within the contract terms.
• Work with relevant sales support to ensure timely submission of invoices to the customers abroad.
• Work with sales support contacts to ensure timely collection against invoices.
• Prepare collections report and liaise with the Finance department to check reports against payments received.
• University Degree1 - 2 years experience in the accounts receivable/collections, sales support, order processing and/or customer relations operations of an internationally operating company
• Very good command of written and spoken English
• Well developed communication and problem solving skills, s
• Strong customer orientation with excellent phone etiquette,
• Ability to handle high volume calls
• Good knowledge of MS Office Applications especially, Excel
• Positive attitude, high personal responsibility, a
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Practical, result oriented and capable person,
• Ability to perform the job with accuracy
You will be reporting to the Credit Controller and CFO and working in close coordination with Sales and Sales Support teams.
How to Apply:
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org