Job Title: Sales/Leasing Broker
Job Salary: AED 3,000-5,000 p.m.
Organization: FMF Real Estate
Closing Date: 9th Jan 2014
• Develop client base that generates a qualifiable and sustainable number of referrals and leads that produces income for the Associate, Team and Company.
• Draft leasing forms including but not limited to Letters of Intent (LOI’s), Leases, Lease Abstracts,
• Commission Agreements, Tenant Representation Agreements,Co-Broker Agreements, Referral Agreements, Listing Agreements and other related Leasing Documents.
• Prospect for and negotiate exclusive tenant representation agreements with local, regional, and national tenants.
• Prospect for and negotiate exclusive landlord representation agreements with property owners, landlords, and other brokers (co-broker agreements).
• Effectively present prospects and prospects financial documents (i.e. bank statement, financial statement, etc.) business plans, available financing, and letters of intent to lenders, directors, owners/landlords and any other party as necessary.
• Interface with clients and prospects to successfully define the parameters, lease terms, and limitations surrounding a possible lease, listing and related agreements.
• Provide existing and prospective clients with current industry and market specific information as it relates to their business and investments
• Basic Salary starting from 4000 up to 6000 AED.
• Attractive commission and bonuses on meeting sales target , starting at 40% going up to 60%.
• Company Car.
• Well known strong branding
• Complete Admin and Marketing support
• Fully optimized web site with over 50,000 unique visitors a month
• Professional CRM system.
• Regular advertising in all real estate portals.
• Providing more than 150 leads on weekly basis.
• Minimum 6 months of relevant experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Good command of English
• Computer Skills.
• Energetic and ambitious
• A valid UAE Drivers License.
How to Apply:
Please forward your resume to: info @ fmfrealestate.com