Job Title: Auto Electrical/Instrumentation Technician
Organization: Kharafi National
Abu Dhabi, Dubai
Closing Date: 11th Jan 2014
• Perform routine and emergency maintenance on analog electrical, electronic and pneumatic equipment and networks used to collect, process, transmit, receive and record data, and to regulate the operation of the final control elements in wastewater treatment processes;
• Perform periodic inspections, testing, adjustments, calibrations and servicing activities necessary to assure the proper operation of process instrumentation and control systems in the wastewater treatment process;
• Participate in the performance of periodic plant operational integrity and safety tests to verify the proper operation of fire detectors, hazardous and explosive gas detectors, process alarm instrumentation, protective monitoring systems, and computerized control system fault detection and failover functions;
• Perform operational systems tests and fault diagnostics to identify and correct electrical, pneumatic and electric analog and computer system failures;
• Employ computer system diagnostic programs, computer control console switches and indicators, and logic analyzers to locate and replace defective circuit boards and modules in computers and computer peripherals
• 6-8 years Experience in Oil & Gas Industry
• Experienced in Facility Management in Industrial Services & Maintenance.
How to Apply:
Walk-in for an interview on Saturday 28th December 2013 from 09.00am to 5.00pm @ Kharafi National Co. LLC, Abu Dhabi Business Hub, ICAD-I, Mussafah, Abu Dhabi. Phone # 02-5130513. Candidates must carry with them updated CV, Educational / Experience certificate copies, color passport copy and passport size photograph with white background.