Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Job Ref.: GHAA2611
Job Salary: AED 2,500-3,500 p.m.
Organization: Golden Heights Contracting LLC
Closing Date: 11th Jan 2014
• Accounts assistant carry out bills and invoices from vendor and supplier in a specified time frame.
• Verifying accuracy, approvals and account coding with keeping the policies of Ministry and agency requirements.
• Checks and associated reports should be prepared timely as required by the agency policies and schedule.
• Pre-authorized payments should be maintained per 30 days.
• Enter and update records of checks cashed, Demand drafts or invoices to accounting software regularly.
• Respond to vendor inquiries till satisfaction as required.
• Accounts assistant process all client or miscellaneous payments daily or as required to sub-ledger.
• Maintain and distribute accurate listing of suspensions in accordance with agency policies.
• Possessing working knowledge of the payroll process.
• Should be able to use software and provide backups as required.
• Reconciliation of monthly ledger along with the Director of Finance.
• Working knowledge of Tally ERP 9 verson
• Ability to do accounts upto finalization independently.
• Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Commerce with minimum of 2 years accounts work experience a vigorous internship under a respected firm.
• Must have accounting knowledge, good interpersonal and communication skills, smart, and trustworthy.
• Accounts assistant should have comprehensive knowledge of computer accounting software systems.
• Vastly experienced in processing and maintaining entries and accommodations in accounts payable, receivable, sub-ledger and general ledger.
• High interpersonal skills and be good at communicating to folks.
How to Apply:
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com