Organisation: Zebian Aluminium
Location : Sharjah, , United Arab Emirates
Transportation Manager For a leading industrial company in Sharjah with 5-10 years experience in the same field
Roles and duties:
• Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles, such as aircraft and railroad cars.
• Plan, organize and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
• Direct investigations to verify and resolve customer or shipper complaints.
• Serve as contact persons for all workers within assigned territories.
• Implement schedule and policy changes.
• Collaborate with other managers and staff members in order to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
• Monitor operations to ensure that staff members comply with administrative policies and procedures, safety rules, union contracts, and government regulations.
• Promote safe work activities by conducting safety audits, attending company safety meetings, and meeting with individual staff members.
• Develop criteria, application instructions, procedural manuals, and contracts for federal and state public transportation programs.
How to apply:
Please Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 2nd April 2014