Job Title: Oil and Gas Piping Engineer
Organisation: AKN World Trade
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Oil and Gas Piping Engineer, with more than 5 years experience in the same field, required.
Roles and duties:
• Prepare all installation and selection documents for all mechanical equipments.
• Collaborate with team of designers to complete all mechanical capital projects and provide all engineering support.
• Prepare and design all construction bid documents.
• Provide support to all expense projects and maintain accuracy in all piping project and ensure compliance to all piping material specifications and maintain knowledge on all orders.
• Analyze all mechanical designs and prepare various concepts for piping designs and develop required mechanical drawings.
• Provide support to all purchase activities and evaluate all vendor submittals.
• Inspect all mechanical equipments and analyze all equipments and ensure adherence to all present technology.
• Provide assistance to all senior engineers and recommend improvements to all design and travel to site to analyze all equipment and maintain efficient relation with all plant personnel.
• Assist to make arrangements for all business trips for various departmental tasks and design all technical specifications and assist to procure and fabricate all materials.
How to apply:
Send your CV with recent photograph to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 02nd April 2014