Organisation: Al Warkaa Trading Fzco
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Roles and duties:
• Advise and assist in the application of instrumentation in clinical environments.
• Conduct research, along with life scientists, chemists, and medical scientists, on the engineering aspects of the biological systems of humans and animals.
• Design and develop medical diagnostic and clinical instrumentation, equipment, and procedures, utilizing the principles of engineering and bio-behavioral sciences.
• Develop models or computer simulations of human bio-behavioral systems in order to obtain data for measuring or controlling life processes.
• Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment.
• Install, adjust, maintain, and/or repair biomedical equipment.
• Analyze new medical procedures in order to forecast likely outcomes.
• Design and deliver technology to assist people with disabilities.
• Develop new applications for energy sources, such as using nuclear power for biomedical implants.
• Diagnose and interpret bioelectric data, using signal processing techniques.
• Teach biomedical engineering, or disseminate knowledge about field through writing or consulting.
Female Bio-Medical Engineer working On Husband or Father's visa, with 3-5 years experience, well known with all hospitals, medical and non-medical requirements, experience in commercial correspondence.
Working place in Crowned Plaza Tower
How to apply:
Email CV to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 1st April 2014