Job Title: House Officer
Organisation: Scalla Contracting Company
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Roles and duties:
• Performs medical examinations of in and out-patients; diagnoses and makes prognoses; makes daily ward rounds; writes and maintains up-to-date case records and makes necessary medical reports.
• Prescribes medical treatment based on medical examinations and diagnosis.
• Refers patients to professional superiors for more detailed attention, as may appear necessary.
• Examines government employees and other categories of persons in accordance
• Performs post-mortem examinations
• Participates in immunization procedures against infection or communicable diseases as directed and implement other preventive procedures outlined for the protection and promotion of public health.
• Undertakes medio-legal duties as may be reasonably required with specialist advice if necessary.
• Provides medical attention to armed forces personnel and their families, policemen, firemen and the staff of inmates of detention institutions.
• Performs related work as may be required
How to apply:
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
Applications without reference (13125) will not be considered.
Closing Date: 02nd April 2014