Job title: Project Engineer
Organisation: Scalla Contracting Company
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Candidate must have a degree or diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 5 years related experience. Must have experience in Structural steel / crane construction for Oil and Gas industry. Should possess excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
• Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
• Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
• Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
• Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
• Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
• Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
• Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
• Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
• Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data
How to apply:
To apply, send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without reference (14069) will not be considered
Closing Date: 3rd April 2014