Job Title: Project Engineer
Organisation: Jams Contracting L.L.C
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
AED 10,000 To 11,000 per month
Roles and duties:
• Reviews project plans and proposals, then works with management to develop project objectives. Identifies project responsibilities by determining the phases and elements of the project. Calculates time frames and sequences the stages of the project.
• Prepares and distributes a description and timeline of the project.
• Studies product design, customer requirements performance standards, then determines project specifications. Presents cost estimates and performance standards. Conducts tests assuring safe and satisfactory product performance.
• Reviews contractor bids; interviews and assigns personnel to specific phases and elements of the project. Through project coordination meetings and other forms of communication, oversees and coordinates the technical aspects of the project.
• Prepares status reports and regularly monitors budgets, contractors and schedules. Allocates project resources appropriately; approves expenditures; employee contractor contracts. Keeps an accurate record and electronic data base of all elements of the projects.
• Presents procedures, rules and regulations to those involved in the project; maintains a safe, clean and productive environment through enforcing procedures. Maintains project integrity and reputation through compliance with state and federal regulations.
Project Engineer with G+12 Dubai Municipality Approval, should have 8 experiences in High-rise buildings, Educational required Bachelor of Civil engineering.
How to apply:
Attractive package interested candidate can send CV at
Closing Date: 2nd April 2014