Job Title: Marketing Sales Executive
Organisation: Al Haiel Insulation Contracting LLC
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Salary: AED 3,000 To 4,500 per month
Roles and duties:
• Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
• Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
• Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
• Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
• Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed
The candidate must have 1-2 years experience in UAE , has a valid UAE driving license, good communication skills in English (Arabic is an advantage) and having basic computer knowledge. Preferably INDIAN or SRI LANKAN Salary+Commission+Car
How to apply:
If you have a good and splendid sales profile, drop your updated CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 03rd April 2014