Job Title: Project Site Supervisor/Manager
Salary: AED 6,000-8,000 p.m.
• Must have valid UAE driving license.
• A minimum of 3-4 years UAE experience
• Basic knowledge about furniture installation
• Knowlege about UAE contruction permits etc
• Should be able to understand design, drawings and layouts, estimation for the project as per construction laws of UAE.
• Must have knowledge in furniture installation, furniture positioning as per layouts.
• Must be Self-motivated, fluent in English,
project, and computer software. PMP, MS
• Must be able to liaise with client representative, contractor, landlord and design section.
• Good Knowledge about the latest construction codes, work permits (IDAMA) used in
region for construction of residential and commercial building.
• Keen to details and target dates.
Flexible hours / work on weekends
• To coordinate furniture delivery/assemnly/installation etc
• Accomplishes construction human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
• Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
• Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
• Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
• Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
• Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers.
• Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
How to Apply:
Please forward your CV to:
Please mention your expected salary and how soon you can join.
Closing Date: 20/01/2014