Job Title: Chief Accountant
Organisation: Allied Arab Trading
Job Ref.: CA261213
• Male/female, Graduate/Post Graduate in Commerce/Accountancy discipline with excellent academic record,
• having worked as incharge for Accounts and finance administration,
• Ability to establish, supervise and monitor accounting and costing systems for trading and manufacturing, facilities management services activities, company’s business processes, carry out internal audit for the systems & procedure of the company, finalise accounts upto the finalization for periodic P& L accounts and budget analysis of various deptts.
• Worked in ERP environment for minimum 5 years and total experience in the similar industry of 10 years.
• Age + 40 -45 years. Excellent enumeration offered for the right candidate.
• Candidates with relevant experience will only be considered.
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
• Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product. Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing challenges by complying with legal requirements.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
How to Apply:
Please forward your CV to:
Email: vacancy.allieduae@information for auditors.
• Avoids legal gmail.com ,quoting the reference CA261213
Closing Date: 20/01/2014