Job Title: Customer Relations Assistant
Organisation: Yousuf Hashmi Uniform FG Co LLC
Job Ref.: CRA-01
Salary: AED 2,000-2,500 p.m.
• Graduate with at least 2 years’ experience in A customer service job.
• Good communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills,
• Good command over English,
• Good analytical mind required for handling customer follow up job.
• Organization skills and good team spirit are essential.
The candidate is expected to manage, maintain and keep regular contact with customers, respond to orders, manage and organize the workshop and outsourced jobs.
• Greets customers and clients. Provides information on the unit's policies, products and equipment and makes recommendations based on customer requirements.
• Provides information on payment plans. Provides price quotations and application forms.
• Sets up equipment, products for demonstration purposes. Ensures everything is in working order and may perform minor preventive maintenance.
• Updates computerized databases concerning customers, warranties, service requests, prices and other information related to the activities of the unit.
• Completes order forms or requisitions for the sale or rental of products, services and equipment. Confirms availability and arranges delivery of products, services or equipment. Prioritizes customer requests.
• Follows up on orders and resolves problems relating to deliveries, billing, defective merchandise and outstanding orders. Determines need, returns merchandise to originator and verifies items upon receipt.
• Consults documentation and maintains liaison with appropriate internal and external resource persons to obtain and provide information on issues relevant to the activities of the unit, including government laws and regulations.
• Assists in preparing promotional materials and displays. Places orders and restocks sales and display areas. Removes returnable stock from displays and prepares it for return to supplier.
• Verifies charges and prices. Processes adjustments and sales in accordance with the unit's procedures. Handles cheque and cash payments and invoices remaining orders using a computerized billing system. May process refunds.
• Accepts payments, checks account numbers, balances cash and credit card batch sales daily.
• Assists in the counting of stock for inventory or ordering purposes and in the maintenance of sales, service or storage areas. Performs clerical duties related to the activities of the unit.
• Uses equipment such as a computer terminal, printer, telephone, calculator, microfiche, photocopier, fax machine and other office equipment.
• The list of duties and responsibilities outlined above is representative and not a complete and detailed list of tasks which may be performed by an employee whose position has been matched to this generic job description.
Good remuneration and sharing accommodation provided.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to:
Closing Date: 24/01/2014