Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Organisation: Gulf Arena
• A graduate with a Bachelors of Commerce Degree with minimum of 2 years accounts work experience a vigorous internship under a respected firm.
• Must have accounting knowledge, good interpersonal and communication skills, smart, and trustworthy.
• Accounts assistant should have comprehensive knowledge of computer accounting software systems.
• Vastly experienced in processing and maintaining entries and accommodations in accounts payable, receivable, sub-ledger and general ledger.
• High interpersonal skills and be good at communicating to folks.
Job Duties include among others:
• Accounts assistant carry out bills and invoices from vendor and supplier in a specified time frame.
• Verifying accuracy, approvals and account coding with keeping the policies of Ministry and agency requirements.
• Checks and associated reports should be prepared timely as required by the agency policies and schedule.
• Pre-authorized payments should be maintained per 30 days.
• Enter and update records of checks cashed, Demand drafts or invoices to accounting software regularly.
• Respond to vendor inquiries till satisfaction as required.
• Accounts assistant process all client or miscellaneous payments daily or as required to sub-ledger.
• Maintain and distribute accurate listing of suspensions in accordance with agency policies.
• Possessing working knowledge of the payroll process.
• Should be able to use software and provide backups as required.
• Reconciliation of monthly ledger along with the Director of Finance.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to:
We will give you a call if your on the short list for an interview.
Closing Date: 22/01/2014