Job Title: Project/Site Engineer
Organisation: AMBB Interiors
Job Type: Full Time
• Experience in the same field is a must.
• A valid UAE Drivers Licence is a must
• Design Skills,
• Project Management,
• Manufacturing Methods and Procedures,
• Process Improvement,
• Technical Understanding,
• Documentation Skills,
• Safety Management,
• CAD/CAM Circuit Design
• Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
• Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
• Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
• Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
• Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
• Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
• Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
How to Apply:
Please forward your CV to:
Closing Date: 21/01/2014