Job Title: Fire Alarm Technician
Organisation: A One Technology L.L.C
• Must possess required knowledge and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
• All aspects of fire alarm hardware and software systems.
• Must possess required skills and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including tact and diplomacy.
• Maintaining confidentiality of work related information and materials.
• Effective organization and planning skills.
• Ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions precisely.
• Ability to work independently.
• Safely drive an ACC vehicle.
• Ability to hear horn and/or warning devices at a dstance of 30 yards.
• Lifting up to 35 pounds.
• Perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, standing and walking significant distances.
• Inspects buildings for code compliance. Identifies and corrects hazards.
• Performs annual inspections and preventative maintenance services on fire alarm systems.
• Installs, modifies, maintains, programs and repairs fire alarm panels.
• Investigates, reports and responds to emergency calls.
• Installs pull stations, smoke detectors, and duct detectors.
• Carries a pager and responds to emergencies after hours, weekends, and holidays.
• Complies with all applicable health and safety regulations, policies, and established work practices.
How to Apply:
Please forward your CV to:
Closing Date: 20/01/2014