Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Organization: Tyco Fire & Security
Location: Abu Dhabi
Closing Date: 9th Jan 2014
• Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
• Undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
• Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
• Performing risk and value management and cost control;
• Advising on procurement strategy;
• Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
• Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
• Allocating work to subcontractors;
• Providing advice on contractual claims;
• Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
• Valuing completed work and arranging payments;
• Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
• Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
• Good experience working with contract T&Cs and the commercial administration of M&E construction projects.
• Should be educated to Degree level in Quantity Surveying
• A minimum of 5 years experience in the Middle East.
• A valid UAE Drivers Licence is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Kindly forward your resume to; email@example.com