Job Title: Sales Executive (Female)
Organization: Multi Mech Heavy Equipments LLC
Location: Jebel Ali, Dubai
Closing Date: 11th Jan 2014
• Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
• Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
• Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
• Gathering market and customer information;
• Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
• Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
• Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
• Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
• Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
• Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
• Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
• Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
• Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
• Degree holder or MBA, with 2-3 years experience in sales Marketing in UAE, Multi Lingual,
• Excellent computer knowledge.
• Arabic Language added advantage.
• Excellent in sales with pleasing personality.
How to Apply:
Kindly forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org