Job Title: Structural CAD Technicians
Organization: Rice Perry Ellis (RPE)
Closing Date: 9th Jan 2014
• Prepares detailed engineering drawings, shop and fabrication drawings, cut lists, nesting plans, Input for Control sheets, MTOs etc. under supervision of senior colleagues.
• Ensures all works to be performed as per the job specifications, guidelines, company procedures etc as advised by senior team members.
• Undertakes back-Drafting of drawings to reflect corrections that need to be made to initial documentation. Revises drawings incorporating subsequent modifications.
• Assists in the production of “as built” drawings following receipt of marked up drawings from the project team.
• Undertakes engineering site surveys under the guidance of senior team members.
• Higher National Certificate or equivalent, and an ITI Certificate in Drafting (NCVT). Engineering 3-year diploma will be preferred.
• 5 year’s previous Drafting experience in the UAE in Consultant Design office only. Design experience is a must, NOT Shop Drawings and should be construction field not manufacturing or any other company.
• Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
• Minimum 5 years UAE Experience in Consultant Design Office only.
• Experienced and competent Computer Aided Design (CAD) operator (AutoCAD latest release).
• A valid UAE Driving Licence
How to Apply:
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com
Note: Indicate "CAD Technicians" in the subject line.