Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Organization: Xclusive Boats Charter LLC
Closing Date: 11th Jan 2014
• Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
• Track product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
• Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
• Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
• Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
• Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
• Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
• Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Indian Females Only
• Should be young, smart, active, self motivated and creative.
• Should be able to work under pressure and complete assigned tasks before the dead line.
• Must be able to manage the Facebook Page, SEO and Company Website.
• Should be experienced in negotiating new deals / barters, obtaining the best deals.
• Marketing Collateral, Planning and Designing Marketing Strategies, Promotions, etc.
• Should have minimum 2 years of hard core marketing experience and possess,
• Good knowledge of both verbal and written English.
How to Apply:
Kindly forward your resume with recent colored photograph to: email@example.com