Organisation: Dubai International Reinforced Plastics
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Candidate should have 4-5 years experience in (Acrylic,Emulsion, epoxy and stone) External and Internal painting. Should be able to manage 4 to 5 sites at the time
• Plans and schedules specific jobs, determining needed equipment and assignments of manpower.
• Assumes responsibility for proper care and maintenance of equipment such as sandblaster, water blaster, grinder, buffer and spray equipment.
• Supervises and participates in erecting scaffolding, removing old surfaces, and mixing and matching paints, varnishes, enamels, lacquers, calcimines and varnish removers.
• Directs the laying out and painting of a variety of signs including the design and use of silk screen stencils.
• Coordinates the work of painters with that of other crafts on large construction or maintenance projects.
• Prepares progress and performance reports.
• Prepares estimates of labor and material required. Keeps time and work records and prepares work reports.
• Performs other related work as required.
• Supervises and may participate in the application of paints, varnishes, lacquers and other surfacing to furniture, equipment and the exteriors and interiors of buildings, plants and related facilities, and other City property by brush or spray gun
How to apply:
Interested candidate may email the CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 03rd April 2014