Organisation: Scalla Contracting Company
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Candidate must have a degree or diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 5 years related experience. Must have experience in Crane/ Structural steel Constructions. Should possess excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
• Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
• Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
• Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
• Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
• Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
• Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
• Plan and implement research methodology and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
• Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment.
• Supervise and train project team members as necessary
How to apply:
To apply, send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without reference (14069) will not be considered
Closing Date: 3rd April 2014