Job Title: Sales Executives
Organisation: Arab Orient Insurance
Job Type: Employee, Full Time
Salary: AED2,000-3,000 p.m
• Minimum 2 years experience in the field of marketing
• Experience in insurance background
• A valid Drivers Licence
• Should have good knowledge of Word, Excel & Powerpoint
• Well versed with bidding process.
• Can handle suppliers and logistics.
• Able to converse independently with the clients.
• Detail oriented but with quick decision making.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Develop pricing strategy analysis of Customer/Market Research, Current Market Conditions
• Influencing and negotiation skills and should have B2B experience.
• Effective oral and written communication skills and fluency in English.
Job Duties will include among others:
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns for conferences and exhibitions.
• Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
• Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites
• Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each conference/exhibition
• Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
• Producing an accurate summary of total expenditure at the end of a marketing campaign
• Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
• Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion for each conference and exhibition.
Closing Date: 27/01/2014
To Apply, send your CV to: