Job Title: Insurance Advisor
Organisation: Al Futtaim Group
Salary: AED 2,000-3,000 p.m
• A working knowledge of Commercial Insurance.
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Attention to detail
• Maintain integrity in all dealings
• Ability to be analytical, decisive and able to work independently while maintaining the parameters of assigned authority
• Ability to utilize company technology to track and expedite all transactions
• Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to excel in a team environment
• Ability to work without supervision
Job Duties will include among others:
• Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
• Approaches potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on the subject of financial well-being.
• Determines clients' particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
• Developes a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
• Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
• Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
• Provides continuing service by providing direct deposit forms; processing changes in beneficiary and policy loan applications.
• Provides death benefits by delivering policy proceeds; reassessing client needs.
To Apply, send your CV to:
Closing Date: 27/01/2014