Job Title: IT/Document Controller
Organisation: MCM Group Company
• Preferably Indian who can also speak Arabic.
• At least Vocational Diploma/Certificate from a 2 year Technical course
• At least 3 years related work experience in office work, documentation and control
• Good communication skills
• Ability to troubleshoot computer-related problems.
• One who can manage the documentation of the company
• One who can assist the tendering department in preparing prequalifications, profiles & other necessary files.
Job Duties will among others include:
• Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
• Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
• Generate the various document control reports as required.
• Typing of site documents, and follow up of all the site needs
• Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
• Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly
• Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
• Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
• He will also be responsible in the reception for greeting guests, answering phone calls and sorting incoming & outgoing documents.
How to Apply:
Please forward your CV to:
Closing Date: 27/01/2014