Job Title: Driver
Organisation: Mega Speed Systems LLC
• Knowledge of Information Technology
• A valid UAE Driving Licence required.
• The candidate should have knowledge about UAE locations.
• Minimum 2 years experience in the UAE as a Driver, preferably in
• Good knowledge of the UAE roads.
• Read, write, understand, and communicate clearly in English and Arabic.
• Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation.
• Be able to frequently lift up to 100 lbs.
• Accurately complete and submit all necessary paperwork, such as daily dispatch sheets, petty cash items, etc.
• Delivery and pickup of items, documentation ensuring accurate capture of what the item/documentation is, who requested the transport of the item, who received the item, and obtaining proper signatures.
• Keep assigned vehicles free from damage, in acceptable condition, and consistently clean in a manner. Employee must ensure that the vehicle is in proper and safe condition prior to use, and accept responsibility to report any damage or mechanical malfunctions that exist.
• Manage various products and merchandise responsibly while in the act of loading, unloading, or transporting items, ensuring that cargo is properly secured to avoid damage.
• Work extra/overtime hours as needed according to departmental workload.
• Maintain an excellent driving record, meaning that a valid Jamaican license must be presented at the time of employment, and no more than two violations can exist on an employee’s driving record at any given time.
• Operate vehicles and equipment safely and responsibly, as assigned.
How to Apply:
Please forward your CV to:
Closing Date: 27/01/2014