Wednesday, 29 January 2014
Jobs at Families Group Dubai - Accountant
Job Title: Accountant/Assistant Accountant
Organization: Families Group
Salary: AED 1,800-2,500 p.m.
• Minimum 2 years UAE experience,
• Well versed upto finalization of accounts,
• Minimum 4 years experience
• good communication skills,
• Applicants must be a good team players
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to:
Closing Date: 10th February 2014