Job Title: Maintenance Coordinator
• Indian / Filipino candidates preferred
• Candidates should be a Diploma / Bachelors Degree holder,
• Good knowledge of computers (MS Office),
• 2-3 years experience
• Fluency in English (a must).
• Plans and coordinates schedules for preventative maintenance on equipment, machinery, tools, and buildings.
• Monitors the work of contract employees engaged in performing preventive maintenance and ensures they have required materials to complete tasks; escorts contractors through facilities and communicates project requirements.
• Maintains accurate, traceable, and complete preventive maintenance and repair records.
• Reviews manufacturers’ service manuals, facility usage schedules, and records of maintenance problems in order to determine optimum frequency of preventive maintenance activities.
• Participates in estimating costs of personnel, parts, and supplies to be used for scheduled maintenance activities.
• Performs routine maintenance and repairs to facilities, which includes: carpentry, minor electrical repairs, plumbing, and other related activities. Repairs, constructs, and modifies buildings, appliances, and other related equipment. Prepares requests for Proposals and requests for quotes for services, products or equipment.
• Purchases and delivers equipment and supplies for routine and/or special projects.
• Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
How to Apply:
Kind send your Application to:
Closing Date: 06/01/2014