Job Title: Fabricator
United Arab Emirates
Organisation: Prime Space
- Require person with experience in container conversion and prefab office fabrication experience
- Metal Fabrication which includes Welding, Shearing and Sawing
- Reading and interpreting Blueprints, shop and design drawings
- Processing all incoming material orders including, scanning barcodes and locations, storing items inwarehouse, downloading scanned information, investigating and resolving allmaterial discrepanciesand,closing outthe order.
- Loading and Handling material to and from the racks.
- Processing material retrieval orders including pulling the items, verifying item, closing services, manifesting all orders, bundling all orders and preparing for shipment to customer.
- Processing all internal moves including pulling material from one location and storing it in another location, investigating alldiscrepancies and closing all work orders.
- Process all required material, verifying it for accuracy, preparing it for shipping, investigating and resolving alldiscrepancies and closing all work orders.
- Research and resolveexceptions encountered during above processes and communicate difficult issues or problems to manager.
- Prepare and process allpaperwork necessary to accomplish the above processes.
- Inspect and maintain all equipment including,scanners, work station equipment,ladders, etc.
- Responsible for utilizing our Company proprietary software programs to collect requests and complete work orders.
- Observe safety procedures and report any safety issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 4 years pastwarehouse experience in a service industry and a team focused environment focusing on:
- Inventory Control – Cycle Counting & Physical Inventory
- Industrial forklift Operation
- Industrial Crane Operation
- Hand tools knowledge of all types
- Welding, shearing, sawing
- Measuring devices
How to Apply:
Forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12 January 2013