Job Title: Shuttering Carpenters
Organisation: Binkhuwaidim Tech Works LLC
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Roles and duties:
• Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
• Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
• Verify trueness of structure, using plumb bob and level.
• Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
• Study specifications in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
• Assemble and fasten materials to make framework or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue
• Cover subfloors with building paper to keep out moisture and lay hardwood, parquet, and wood-strip-block floors by nailing floors to subfloor or cementing them to mastic or asphalt base.
• Fill cracks and other defects in plaster or plasterboard and sand patch, using patching plaster, trowel, and sanding tool.
• Perform minor plumbing, welding and/or concrete mixing work.
• Apply shock-absorbing, sound-deadening, and decorative paneling to ceilings and walls.
How to apply:
Company- Binkhuwaidim Tech Works LLC
Cell- 00971507861719 to apply
Closing Date: 1st April 2014