Organisation: Franke Group
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Designs stainless steel products for sanitary, catering and kitchen equipment projects
• Supports the production site on manufacturing processes
• Prepares engineering drawings and documentation for all Franke designed products according to Franke guidelines
• Maintains awareness of product and technology developments in the field of sanitary and catering products
• Liaises with the other engineering departments within the Franke WS group about product developments and activities
• Assists the purchasing department with finding and evaluating suppliers for designed parts
• Makes recommendations of cost-effective product redesigns
• Evaluates alternative products to reduce cost of the products
• With at least 2-3 years experience in the same field Design stainless steel products for sanitary and catering projects, support the production site on manufacturing processes. Experienced in CAD (2D and 3D) -AutoCAD, Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor.
How to Apply:
For interested and qualified candidates, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject Design Engineer Applicant.
Closing Date: 1st April 2014