Job Title: Store Operator
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Closing Date: 10th Feb 2014
• Plan, assign, supervise, review and participate in the inspection, repair, diagnosis and location of all mechanical difficulties on city automobiles, trucks, and a variety of gasoline and diesel powered maintenance and construction equipment for scheduled and unscheduled mechanical repairs and maintenance activities.
• Perform all location and procurement of applicable parts and equipment for repair and maintenance; maintain inventory of supplies and equipment. Complete purchase orders, review invoices for accuracy, ensure proper levels of inventory are received.
• Maintains files and records for fleet services; reviews documents for accuracy, researches discrepancies, updates records and information as appropriate
• Maintains appropriate service and repair records.
• Researches, purchases and inventories equipment parts, chemicals and supplies.
• Responds to routine and emergency calls for repairs and service.
• May train and direct the work of other classified staff in the area.
• Assists and serves as back up to other Facilities employees
Store Operator / Material Co-ordinator - The job holder shall have a diploma related to a Civil / Mechanical / Electrical subject experience the job holder will have at least 5 years experience working in a warehouse with Electro Mechanical Products. IMDAAD
How to apply:
Please forward you resume to: - email@example.com - or fax it to: 04 - 88 72 662 - Imdaad LLC, P. O. Box No. 18220, Dubai