Job Title: Electrician
Organisation: Gargash Real Estate
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Closing Date: 9th Feb 2014
• Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
• Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
• Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
• Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
• Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
• Maintain current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
• Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
• Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
• Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
A firm in Dubai requires skilled technicians having good knowledge and work experience in the field of electrical and plumbing works combined to manage a complete building. A good presence, manners and knowledge of language skills is additionally required.
How to apply:
All CV's are to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org